Outsource KIT development, production and logistics
We sell many reagents, that often end up in our customers’ own final products like KITs, mixes etc.
As an extension of our OEM product offer, we were asked by a few long-term customers to take on a larger role for them. They needed to bring 3 new KITs to the market, but did not want to hire the scientists to do the development, quality control etc. In the end, we developed packaging, optimized KIT contents, QC pocedures and provide logistics services to these customers now.
After we had done this for a while, we decided to make the services part of our general portfolio, and offer to all our customers.
Our KIT development and optimization service covers:
- sourcing of KIT components
- testing of KIT components
- optimizing KIT protocols
- development of QC process for KIT production
- development of packaging for the KIT
KIT production and logistics includes:
- Procuring KIT components
- QC of KIT components
- KIT production and compilation
- QC for KITs
- KIT packaging
- KIT and component storage
- KIT shipment to client or direct to end-user on behalf of client
Benefits of outsourcing development, production or logistics are clear:
- flexibly develop new products without additional overhead
- source, produce, store and ship products flexibly, with per unit cost and no overhead
In short, working with us helps companies bring new products to the market quickly and with low overhead. It can also help you save on operating costs, like storage, salaries and working capital.
Contact us, explain your
needs in more detail, and let’s see, whether Bioatlas can help you make your company more efficient.