Titan HotTaq EvaGreen® qPCR Universal Mix
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- Specific and reproducible real time PCR
- Highly efficient in case of low copy number targets
- Superior performance with long (up to 500 bp) and GC-rich templates
- UNG treatment capability due to combination of dUTP/dTTP
- Easy pipetting due to blue visualisation dye
Titan HotTaq EvaGreen® qPCR Universal Mix is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays. The ready-to-use mix includes Titan HotTaq DNA polymerase and other components necessary to perform the reaction – only water, template and primers needs to be added.
Titan HotTaq DNA polymerase is activated by a 12 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
- Titan HotTaq DNA polymerase
- qPCR buffer
- 5 mM MgCl2: 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dUTP/dTTP
- EvaGreen® dyeInternal reference (based on ROX dye)
- Visualisation dye
Shipping and Storage conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of this reagent.
|Product||Quantity||Cat. #||Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Titan HotTaq EvaGreen® qPCR Universal Mix||1 mL (250 rxn)||BT11104|